Click to Shop!
Spring is such a an awkward season, especially in Wisconsin. Lingering snow sits in sad little puddles while everything it once covered is still dead and soggy (do y’all think I have a gift for descriptive writing or nah?). Basically, it’s just a depressing time of year. I think my view of spring is definitely a glass-half-empty situation. This year, I’ve been brightening my outlook with retail therapy. Honestly, this is probably the most cost-effective version of therapy because copays ain’t free okay people? I digress. There really are so many fun and happy pieces/trends popping up this season. Here is my wish-list!
- There’s room in every wardrobe for a chambray with a little extra something. This Rails button down has a subtle burnout pattern that adds easy interest to a simple look. Also, it’s Tencel, which means it’s super soft and will hang perfectly.
- A clean, classic tennis shoe is a must for spring. I recently purchased a pair of Stan Smiths but I’m still eyeing these Comme des Garcons PLAY Chuck Taylors.
- I love a good aviator and I’m dying for the bamboo detailing on this pair from Gucci.
- There’s just something really authentic about a slightly tarnished, silver-toned double buckle belt. I say try shopping vintage first, but I wouldn’t turn down this one from Linea Pelle.
- I’m not a bug person, but I think I can handle these gold scarab studs from Banana Republic.
- Block heels are huge right now and I love the cork detail on these sandals from Sigerson Morrison. They’re a great neutral shoe to anchor an outfit.
- Bucket bags have stuck around and I’m into it. This silver version from Maiyet is a dream. I’m also coveting this blush Furla bag (less pricey!).
I hope y’all have a great Monday and Happy Leap Day!